google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

What Is Politico Corrupto?

Share

Greetings!

Today I was surprised when I saw one of my mafia family wishlist.. there is one new item for me ie : Politico Corrupto! What is that? How do I get that thing?

I searched everywhere.. in inventory, in mafia shop, even in any forum to gain knowledge about this. But I found nothing! Where to find this thing??? Image hosted by servimg.com


Suddenly the message came from our beloved GodFather..



I go there quickly and I find it. There you are... Bribery Ring will produce Politico Corrupto, we can upgrade it to produce more capasity and output.



So just pay off and you'll obtain Politico Corrupto..




Once you have full upgrading, you are able to collect 10 of Polico Corrupto for free.

I hope this post could help you about this .. Now, what are you waiting for??? Go get them, guys!!! Peace!

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit