google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

May I Publishing Gifts?

Share

Hi there! Hello, mafias!

Today I'd like to discuss about our etiquette of playing this game. I know this is just a game, but a lil manner will make it better, right?

Do you always publish your gift to your mafia family members?
Honestly it's quite annoying to me. It's ok if you only have a few of your mafia who do this. Imagine if I have more than 2,000 mafias and lots of them publishing their gifts!
Some mafias also publish more than one gift, they make it in a row! Oh my, oh my, oh my...





I don't want to delete any mafia.. I might need their help. But this is too much! I don't tolerate spammer! I can't tolerate if you do such a thing. So sorry if I have to delete you from my friend list. Peace!

Please considering about this, guys and gals. If you have to publish gift, at least you write a message on it. Do apologize for publishing gift. Your mafias might understand and can accept that.


So, hit the SKIP button, will ya?

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit