google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

New Fighting Mode

Share

Hooorraaay! Hello all!

One of my mafia sent me these pics below..


Fight in New York




Fight in Cuba



I was very surprised and asked where did he get these?
He said he just do his regular fighting, both in New York and Cuba. And yes, he plays Mafia Wars in FaceBook too. Not in any other application or social network.
He didn't add any expansion or else. Do nothing!

It's kinda cool, I think. As you may see, there are lot of informations there including the pics. We can see our best offense weapon, armor and vehicle, as well as our opponent best defense. I love this! I don't mind if my fighting mode turn to this one too.

How about you, mafias? Which one is your fighting mode now? This mode or the old one? Tell me, please.. leave your comment..

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit