google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

I win the lotto again & this time I am so happy!!! ^_^

Share



Today, when I opened Mafia Wars game.. I saw the message telling me to check if I win the weekly lotto.

(Click on the image to enlarge)




And taraaaaaaaa.... I win! First I really don't take it serously since I only grumbled and thought that I just won couples of Energy Packs like last week. But I was surprised when I see this..

(Click on the image to enlarge)



I win and really have my prizes!!! Yahooooo I see in the wall that lots of my mafia family members also won and got their prizes! Too bad I didn't win the lotto collections, but it's ok.. better luck next week!

Well, we're happy and contented.. Thanks, Zynga! I do really appreciate it.. Good job, teams! Good one, huh?

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit