google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

The Loot Items With The Highest Attack Or Defense

Share

Hi there! Hi!

Been busy lately after I post my Trading Corner page. I'm surprised with your enthusiasm.. Means that we love this game a lot!
Wow, you guys are amazing! Thanks for trusting me, thanks for always supporting me by visiting this site!

Now, I'd like to share some loot items with the highest attack or defense. I want to share this because I see today many of you who write on my chat box discussing about this. So, let's start it..

I took this info from Mr HitMan Fred's page.. credit goes to him! Domo....


The Loot Items With The Highest Attack Or Defense

For Attack

* Weapon: TNT 42 Attack Job: El Padrino Tab: Raid The Arms Depot
* Armor: Guerrilla Squad 34 Attack Job: El Padrino Tab: Supply The FRG With Some Extra Muscle
* Vehicle: Hu-9 Helicopter 36 Attack Job: El Padrino Tab: Attack The Army Command Post


For Defense

* Weapon: Gaff hook 30 Defense Job: El Jefe Tab: Pillage A Shipyard
* Armor: Guerrilla Squad 30 Defense Job:El Padrino Tab: Supply The FRG With Some Extra Muscle
-OR-
* Armor: Falsified Documents 30 Defense Job: Underboss Tab: Take Over an Identity Theft Ring
* Vehicle: Private Jet 38 Defense Job: Boss Tab: Make a Deal with the Mexican Cartel
-OR-
* Vehicle: Armored State Car 38 Defense Job: El Padrino Tab: Storm The Presidential Palace


You need to collect 501 for each of them so each of your mafia could figth with one of these items. Now, do your jobs and go get the items! Peace!

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit