google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Collect Your Pending Gifts, Mafias!

Share

Hi there!Greetings!

This is a lovely day.. I've one message from my mafia family who's giving me this tip of Mafia Wars game.

Here is the message :

"You can get any pending gifts at any time. My friend gave me this link :

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/index.php?xw_controller=interstitial&xw_action=accept_gift&interstitial_gift_id=XX&interstitial_gift_cat=1&from_user=123456789

XX= id code for certain gift

Untraceable Cellphone: id=64

Illegal Transaction Record: id=68

Blackmail Photos: id=65

Computer Setup: id=63

Bodyguards : id =18

123456789 is the user id where you want to get your pending gift. Change it with your friend's user id.

It's not affect him/her at all so you can choose any of your mafia member. Just remember choose higher level, because lower levels don't have all pending gifts. You can use this link as many times as you pleased."

I did it and it worked! Horrraayyyy! See this picture I took when I tried this trick..




Well, that's a good tips & tricks. Try it, buddies..
Thanks to my friend "Smoke" for this.. Thanks a lot!

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit