google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Best Crates From GodFather

Share

Hello, mafias! Let's dance, people!

New crates has come.. sorry for my late posting.. I didn't buy lots of these crates, so I'll just show you what I got from buying these for my account and I got some from my mafia too.






I think Best Crates comes from our former crates. So, no new items added.. only GodFather offers UNCOMMON and RARE items, no COMMON items here. That's why it called Best Crates!



















If you guys can help me to add more items here, just give me the pics and tell me whether it is Uncommon or Rare items. Thank you!


I guess this is all I can show you, guys.. Will keep updating this post.. see ya..

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit