google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

New Achievements

Share

Hi there! Hi mafias,

Now the new achievements are out! Thanks, Zynga!

This is example of some achievements I got when I log on :




You can publish each achievements so your mafia families can get the bonuses from it. I think each bonus is random from one to another. You and other mafias may get different bonus from one achievement.


This is a bonus when I click on "Bounty Hunter" achievement : earned this by collecting 50 bounties from the Hitlist in Mafia Wars!




This one is when I click on "Veteran" achievement : earned this by participating in 500 wars in Mafia Wars!




And this from clicking o "Dedicated" achievement : earned this by logging in and completing a job 20 days in a row in Mafia Wars!




More than one mafia can click on the bonus.. 10 mafias, I guess.. CMIIW..

Btw, I try to brag put my old achievements, but no bonuses!!! What the heck I am thinking! Image hosted by servimg.com

So just click on every achievements bragged and claim the bonus, guys! Image hosted by servimg.com

PS : You can only help 10 mafias in a day!

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit