google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

My Lotto Pieces

Share

After several days been hunting and trading for the lotto stuffs, I could relief now.. got some of them.. What dya think?



I was just lil' confused whether I've to do vaulting or just enjoy my lotto collection and keep them that way. But it's kinda useless, right?
So I did vaulting on my lotto collections and voila!



The loot drops really getting rare now.. I bet Zynga team made some differences about this since they created lotto. Hopefully I could collect more loots now.. still want to add some lotto pieces..

I am still waiting for my winning on the lottery tickets but seem I don't have luck in here.. If you curious about this lotto stuffs like I do, I'd like to do trade with you.
Yes, I'd like to trade my lotto collections.. you hear me good. Choose which one of the items and please send me message about your offering..

First come, first serve! Wheeeeeeeeee..

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit