google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

I won the lottery tickets, yippeeeee!

Share

Everybody is waiting for the lotto result for last week, including me.. I keep on seeing the count-down timer and pray that I could win.. qeqeqe

Suddenly there is a message appear saying that I win the lotto :

You just won big in this week's lotto. Thousands of prizes are given away each week for free!

Congratulations! You had 4 winning tickets in last week's lottery. You won the following items:
4 energy packs.


I go to the lotto result page and I see this :




Yahooooo Hooorrrraaaaaayyyyy! I win.. I win!!! Yes!

But.. but... where are the 4 energy packs?? Where are they?? I can't find them anywhere..
Perhaps Zynga still doing this and prepare for everything to be fixed.. Ooooowww, Zynga.. please give me my prizes...

What about you, guys? Do you have the same problem as I do?

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit