google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Educate Your Newbies, Please

Share

Greetings!

Everyday lots of newbie play Mafia Wars. This is a kind of awesome game that everybody talk about this game.. We all love the game! Yeah
But do you have good manners toward other players? Or do you just enjoy playing and having fun without considering your mafia families?

Some of newbies doesn't know about etiquette in playing Mafia Wars, yet. But this is not only happen to newbies, higher level mafias also do something that annoying their mafia families.

It is important for all mafia families to educate their newbies. So this is not happening anymore and everybody just enjoy playing the game. We have some rules here Call me : Uncle Lou!


Good Etiquettes For Newbies

1. Don't publish all your gifting.

2. Don't publish any Lotto Balls.



3. Don't hitlist the person that claimed your bounty.

4. Publish your wishlist for vault items before asking for large weapons.

5. If you get attacked from fight list 6-10 times, don't complain.. it's the game.
If you think that it is bullying, then you have to read Zynga's Definition of Abuse.

6. Post job bonus.
I publish all of my job bonuses in order to help my mafia families to obtain their achievement in assisting their families. I bet they don't mind if I post the job... Image hosted by servimg.com

7. Brag only about BIG achievements.

8. Don't throw your rubbish to your mafia families in order to obtain one achievement.
I really hate this. It's ok if one mafia give me rubbish for once, but if they do this in a row for several times, I'll put him/her in the HitList. Image hosted by servimg.com


Those 8 points above are my rules in playing this game. You may write yours on the comment. I might add it here.. Good one, huh?

Well, thank you for reading my posts. Happy gaming, mafias! Yahooooo

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit