google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Mafia Fight Strength

Share

Hello all! Yuuu!

One of my mafia send me these pics below.. This is only happening to the chosen mafias. I don't experience this and I believe some of you neither. Zynga teams must have do something with our fighting mode.

Here is the picture :



See that fighting infos below the tabs?
It shows our fighting stats. We can see the amount of our attack and defense skills, our mafia family numbers, our total combat score, etc.
If you're still confuse about this, I will show you what is Zynga explanation about Mafia Fight Strength.



Kinda cool, huh? What dya think?Now we know our mafia fight strength!

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit