google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Tigers Loots, Anyone?

Share

Hi there!

I think you are busy collecting the tigers now.. I just wanna post this.. Some of you have succeed collecting all loots, some are still trying.. still got times, guys.. And I am not hurry to go to Moscow, since they are stick on our game.. so spend my times to get all these Tigers first..

Yes, I did the Mugging job (one of New York job, first tier, only cost 1 energy) to get all.. yes, you also get these loots by fighting..


TIGER WEAPONS




TIGER ARMOR




TIGER VEHICLES




Look at the stats of these loots.. awesome! Let's dance, people! I think the Liger and Tiger Tank are the rare ones, so hard to get.. but keep trying, my friends.. coz they are worth to get!

Also my mafias keep telling me that we only have max 33 of Tiger loots? We'll prove it, ok.. so please leave your comments about this, will ya? Trinity's mood
One more, I don't get special loots by collecting all. So I guess it's same with the Hard Labor Day loots. That's ok.. Thanks anyway, Zynga This one is for you!


Good luck, everyone.. enjoy your weekend! Gotta go..

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit