google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

List of Scammers (FaceBook)

Share




Scammers list, full with Facebook Profiles and their Mafia Wars Profile


I hate scammers! Watawwww!
I am Mafia Wars Traders.. I love collecting Red Coats and Lotto or Daily Chance Collections. Many people are offering to do trade with me.. some are successful and some are screwed up. Some scammers deceited me by asking me to send first, after I send the loots they de-friend me and blocked me!

This list of scammers available for you who love to trade too.. Be careful everybody.. Just blocked their links... or you will be sorry!

First row is their FaceBook profile, below is their Mafia Wars profile.. Here they are.....

Bobby Thomas - Now Nathan Spirit
Marko Nego Ristic - Now Angeline Mischele
Abdulkader Khalid Itani - Itani Abuomar

Sarah Smith - Now Veronique Lachance
Eric Topson - Now Jess Edwards

Don Smith


If you wanna do trade with people, I suggest to check their mafia profile first. If they are not doing usual mafia things (like only won few fights, etc) DO NOT send first!
Use middle-man to do trade (do not use their chosen middle-man if you do not know the person is)!

I have noticed some scammers using my blog on comments section to do their dirty things.. Use your own risk to do trade with any of them.

From now on, if you wanna do trade with me, you do send first! Image hosted by servimg.com

Good luck all..happy trading!

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit