google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Moscow Loots and Boost (Beta)

Share

aaaa, this time I have to peek on Zynga's Mafia Wars account.. qeqeqe

Still don't have the stats, but I'm glad I know the loots and boost already...


MOSCOW WEAPONS



Molotok Pistol - RU-7 .45 Pistol - Ballistic Knife - Boss Karpov's Pistol


MOSCOW ARMOR



PNV


MOSCOW VEHICLES



Cherepaka Compact - Severnyy Olen Snowbike - Barsuk SUV


MOSCOW BOOST


Hidden Matryushka (-20 job energy costs)


I don't know about the special loots for each side.. I don't know how to get the boost.. Enjoy what is served now. Sure thing will add more detail if I know more about these loots and boost Yahooooo

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit