google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Multi-Sending Gifts In Just Seconds

Share

Welcome, guys! Hello everybody!

I have just got this great info about multi-sending gifts in just seconds! You can sending lots of gifts max 200 items. I have tried it several times and really works!

Let me introduce you with :




It is a bookmarklet, so you need to install it first. I'm sure you already know how to install it, right?

Correction from me about the previous address I gave. It does works on Firefox too!
Go to this page :
http://jamrosz.com/



Everytime you want to do multi-sending gifts, go to gifting page. Click on the bookmarklet, will occur message like this :



And beside the "Send Gift" button will available the Quantity box. Fill in the number of gifts you would like to send. For example here : 50



Then click on the "Send Gift" button, wait for about 5 seconds. Voila! The exact number of gifts has been sent successfully!
Really help me on my trades..

Hope I could help you, guys.. I'm outta here..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

tried the link to above website, where do we go from there?


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit