google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

1 Skill Point For Stamina

Share



I'm sure a lot of you heard that some new accounts are being BETA tested again by Zynga. They have "Rackets" requiring you to "Shakedown" using "Influence".

I'm not sure why Zynga does what they do as far as testing new features in a production environment on unsuspecting people. Especially as fundamentally different as Properties VS Rackets.

The thing that is most frustrating is that they are allowing these new characters to increase their Stamina by using only 1 skill point instead of 2. I've been playing this game since February and Stamina has ALWAYS cost 2 skill points. To me this seems unfair. Harakiri me..

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit