google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

How to Clear "Player Updates"?

Share



Many people were dismayed when Zynga replaced the "Clear Player Updates" with yet another opportunity for more SPAM. I do too! Harakiri me..
I like to clear player updates before I go offline to get info about any update news. I can see new jobs that still open for me, or if I get attacked by any players, etc.. So, if that is a feature that you used before ... here is the link (be sure to bookmark it) on how you can still clear your Player Updates.


How to clear "Player Updates"?

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/remote/html_server.php?xw_controller=index&xw_action=deletenews



I wondering why is Zynga messing with useful stuff like this? Why would they take that link away? They could have kept it and just added the "Invite Friends" link, right? What dya think?

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit