google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Episode 3 and 4 Collections & Boosts

Share

Hi there! Howdy!
So sorry I have not updated my blogs for several days.. I have some problems..

First, the internet connection on my new place is so expensive for me.. can not afford it.. I wish you guys could donate some dollars.. so I can go online like I used to..

Second, I have noticed that a group of Mafia Wars on FaceBook copy-paste my blog contents and make lots of new blogs to get money from the ads.. I wish the owner could give me some dollars too.. What dya think?

Basically I don't mind if you become copy-cat.. I just appreciate if you put my blog link and mention this blog as your source like I do.. as I spend lot of time to manage this blog.. (not mentioning internet fees qeqeqe).


Ok, let's step to the title of this post..

So sorry for late posting as I've told you about my number one problem..

This is the pic of new collections on Moscow episode 3 and 4 :



Russian Leaders Collections
Vault bonus : + 4 attack
The boosts of Episode 3
Political Favor (+60 Robbing Defense Skill)



Does Zynga trying to tell us that robbing will be functioning again by giving us the boosts? Only time will tell, I guess..


Vodka Drinks Collections
Vault bonus : + 4 Stamina
The boosts of Episode 4
Liquid Courage (+44 Attack Skill)



There is a limit of collecting all collections into 5 each.. do you experience that too?

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit