google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

The New "Business" System In New York

Share

Welcome! Hello all,

First of all, thank you to Giridhar who tell me about this. I got all this info from Zynga forum and from one of my mafia's wall. I simply copy-paste this.. Enjoy the post!


NOTICE: You do NOT get this system later, if you don't already have it, you will NOT get it later. This is a new system forced upon new players.

To start off, let me explain it to those who haven't heard of it yet...
Basically it's the new property system that Zynga rolled out in a horrible way, and was in no way controlled to get feedback from. Anyway it works like this.

Instead of "Properties" the tab says "Business". When you go there you get this :




Now then, you notice I can now collect my "Take" and now get this :




From there, I can either do it again, or choose a new one. I'm choosing a new one...




Now you notice I have a few options, all of them "Ready in X hours" and if you notice, the one ready in 4 hours of course has the most payout per hour... so I'll do that one.

So now I spent 5 influence points to set it up. And to answer your question about influence points, they are the new stat that allows you to start these businesses, nothing more or less. Because of this, players that get this new system, gain 6 stat points per level. Each influence point costs 1 stat point.

Next, you might have noticed that I have "Hell's Kitchen" and I can buy a new Business.
You start out with 3 businesses and from there you can buy more, each of course costing more and more. There is no difference between Little Italy, and Hell's Kitchen though. They both have the same businesses.

Last but not least, because of this new system there is NO upkeep for any item.


Now then, after explaining that, I wanna say that overall, I like this new system. Good one, huh?
It stops people from sitting there and gaining trillions of dollars and doing nothing. Now you have to keep coming back, starting a new business and collecting it later, then doing it again, and keeping your Influence up.
The problem I see with this is that it wasn't put out properly, and Zynga is going to get little to none in feedback over this...
They also made the "Cash Out" achievement impossible to get for these people.


So I say it's a nice system, but it was rushed. It could have had a HUGE opportunity, and probably been an amazing new update, but it was rushed and will probably be scrapped.

What does everyone else think? Friends forever!

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit