google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Special Jobs : Bring The Family Together

Share

Ok, now we discuss about Special limited time job for this holiday. It called : Bring The Family Together.



Like usual, we need to do certain steps to master the job and get the mastery item. Each step will give you payout and also limited item.



I found the difference with this special job now.. it has one button offering if you want to do the job faster or not. If you click on it, will appear one message :



Yes, I do! I want to master the job and get my mastery item.. so I purchase 8 hours for each steps. Each step gives you chance to "Send Reward Points" to your mafia if you publish it on your wall. The mafia who collect it will get 2 free reward points (I don't know the limit of how many mafia can collect it yet). And each step gives you payout and ornaments.
Until I reach step 5 and got this one :




Hmmm, the mastery item is not satisfying! But at least you have 1 Decorated Tree to put your ornaments..




So here are the ornaments we got from doing this special jobs :



Well, have fun on doing the jobs, mafias! Let's dance!

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit