google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Mafia Wars : Faster Version!

Share

Hi there! Hi all!

Yeah, Zynga released faster version of Mafia Wars!

I can feel it faster but still gives some errors.. have the revolver spinning around and suggest me to refresh.. I can not send gifts to my mafia and it said that they are not my mafia? Some also experience that they keep receiving ToS even they don't use any cheat, automation or else.
And there are some good glitches too out there! No smoking lah

Well, just see their announcement here :



This is from their official blog :


I play using Google Chrome and today when I start to play, I got notification to allow cookies. (Too bad I didn't fast enough to take a screenshot).
Anyway, just change your Cookies setting to "Always allow" and then Mafia Wars should work on your browser (applied to Mozilla FireFox, Google Chrome, Safari browsers).

The last maintenance also effect most tools or bookmarklets including Spockholm. The author announced it few hours ago :



They work hard to make it easier for us to play, right? Keep up the good work, guys.. Hiyaaaaaa

Btw, I am not complaining about this new release or update from Zynga team.. but I will very appreciate it if they fix all errors soon.. specially with Moscow! Some of you asked me about how to publish new shipment which I don't know the answer yet.. some don't get free GodFather points from 2 levelling up...
I can not provide you with the answers, guys.. so sorry.. and I really hope Zynga team can fix this very soon and stop giving solution by only telling us to clear our cache!

We deserve better, team! Watawwww!

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit