google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Gift Safe House

Share

Hmm, this is kinda confusing for me.. so many things to update!
Mafia Wars has several updates on the game now.. and on this post I'd like to discuss about "Gift Safe House" feature.

First we need to do the special Limited Time Job - Bring the Family Together
Step1. After that you'll be able to unlocked the Gift Safe House.




Or just go to your game on visit "My Mafia" page and choose "Gift Safe House" like this one :




There is one gift for you available there.. you can just open it or collect until 10 gifts to receive 1 mastery items! I can not stand it so just open 1, here is what I got :



Not bad! Yeah

Naaah, now when you have 10 gifts sent by your mafia families, you'll receive this :



This is the mastery items by receiving 10 gifts!



0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit