google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Public Enemies Loot Event

Share



Hi there! Hi all..

Here we go!!!
I received this email from Zynga team..
Check this out, my friends..




And the event has started! You can get all items by doing any jobs and any fights in any city! You'll have this notification like this on your game screen :



Yes, I got all by doing Mugging job. I try to find one example from fight, but have got none so far.. I guess I'm not really good in fighting! No smoking lah

So, here are all the loots :

PUBLIC ENEMIES LOOTS

WEAPONS





ARMORS




VEHICLE




Woooh, I love those weapons! Not so special about armors and vehicle.. kinda disappointing, I guess.. but it's okay.. we have fun collecting them all, right?
Be quick, guys... because it is easier to collect all of them now.. Peace!

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit