google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Gift Safe House Glitch!->open gifts freely

Share

Got this one from you..

You can open your gifts at Safe House without spending your points!

"Hi I just take this link. With it I can open my safe house boxes early. I try it and I don't lose any of my GF point or any of my loots. But I am not sure is this link save for other things."

http://mwfb.zynga.com/mwfb/remote/html_server.php?xw_controller=safehouse&xw_action=open_gift_free&xw_city=1&cb=1000000038339821261403665&box_num=0

Copy and paste this on your browser..
I have tried it on my account and I open all my gifts without spending my GodFather points...




I don't know what do you mean with "save for other things" but so far I enjoy it..

Have a try too.. Peace!



COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!

1 comments:

freemobilegames on December 21, 2009 at 8:35 PM said...

opened only 3 gifts only. got food coma, laser squirrel,bobble head and le tigre


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit