google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Clear Updates Button

Share

Hi there! Hi there!
Nice to see this picture..



Yeah, now Zynga put Clear Updates button on this Player Updates box info. But remember, do not click on it before you see all update infos about your mafias.
Specially if you're Top Mafia on some mafia fellows, you'll see if your mafias still has open jobs or open war or even obtained one achievements. Then you can help them to finish it quickly.

By the way, we can still use manual link I have posted here : Player Updates. Just the same...

I like to see it blank like that before I log off. So I can see what update infos I have there when I start to play again.

Thank you, team. Nice to see that you're listening and really pay attention with one of our complaints.

Great job, team! This rose is for you!

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit