google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Millions of Baht!

Share

Some lucky players have the ability to post their job help in Bangkok.. specially for the BOSS JOB! If you have reached on level 3 mastery (on each episode) and able to post the job help, you'll gained these (example of episode 2 level 3) :

Your Mafia was eager to help on Discredit Police Commissioner Chatri job. You earned B$561,000 and 1 experience point.

I was not one of the lucky players so I only gained B$561,000 and 1 experience point. But some of you, has variance of Baht while the XP is the same only 1 XP. My mafias got B$2,200,000 and few others who is level 500++ got B$5,000,000.



Now they're able to upgrade their Bangkok businesses to higher grade!

I don't know what determine the bonus.. I chose the same faction as one of the lucky one.. I even have higher level than he's.. so I guess this is randomly chosen by the game..

Congratulations to all of you who got millions of Baht! Have a good time! Wheeeeeeeeee..


PS : Thanks and congratz to Govind (for the screenshot too), Madoka, Pegasus, Davo and Jimmy for the info.. I'm waiting for your screenshot of upgraded Bangkok businesses.. Peace yo!

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit