google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Bangkok : Full Reputations!

Share

I have tried to master one faction, which is Yakuza faction. And I did it..



The color of bars changing from one reputation to another.. From red, to yellow, and then green, blue and purple! Did I miss one color? I forget one, sorry..

Then I see this screenshot.. OMG!



This mafia fellow has reached the highest reputation of both factions and has unlocked all items from Faction Store!
He has full bought the businesses of both factions too..

Surely took lots of energy and GodFather points to refill the energy.. not to mention doing jobs of Yakuza and Triad back and forth..

Nice job, Larry! Very good job!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about triad?


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit