google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Gift Safe House Issue!

Share

Many of you sent me a message complaining about your problem on Gift Safe House. So far I have found 3 kind of Safe House "mode".

This is the first. I have it on my account. I can accept 10 gifts and can open all for free! After I open all, the slots become vacant again.




This one is the second mode. We have 1 free slot to open our gift without spending our Reward Points. If you open the first slot for free, the second box will take the position of box number 1 and become free again until you open last piece, and soon.. and soon. So basically you can open all gifts for free.




This is the third one. All gifts are not for free! You have to wait for the time to open all but the the problem is, there is no countdown timer! Hwaaaaaaaaa




For Gift Safe House mode no 1 and no 2, it's not a problem at all! But for no 3, I think you should write an email to support team. Tell them your problem and submit a ticket, please. I'll try to find the info about how to resolve this too.. Trinity's mood

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wht is the E mail address

Anonymous said...

where should i report about the problem..email??

Anonymous said...

dont worry bro... zynga will definitely fix the problem ...

Keith said...

i can't even get gifts to open had none during christmas or now. when i send requests it says at other end you do not have a request from this person


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit