google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Account RollBack - Answered!

Share

Hi all,

Finally the team has answered my prays.. they gave me this notification when I login to my account. See this screenshot, please..



I quickly check my GodFather Points and also Skill points.. and yes, I got them! Then also check my inventory, I have all the loots there! Yes!

Too bad, I still want my 6000 Moscow loots back as well as my Money Laundering collections and my stats! But better than nothing! I'm not being greedy or not being grateful.. it's just so hard for me to collect so much Money Laundering collections back.. I feel so shame

I feel sorry for you who hasn't been answered yet.. I hope they can give you the compensations soon, my friends... Good luck! Goodluck!

And thank you, team!!!! This one is for you!

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit