google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Bangkok collections-ALLTIME

Share



Many blog readers have asked about the collections that will be available in Bangkok and I am happy to report that I indeed have some info on them for you.
Episode One Collection – Chess Set
  • Chessboard
  • Pawn
  • Knight
  • Bishop
  • Rook
  • Queen
  • King
Vault Bonus: 5 Energy
Boost: Chess Master (-8 job energy cost)
Episode Two Collection - Masks Collection
  • Agat-Talai’s Mask
  • Sukreep’s Mask
  • Palee’s Mask
  • Phra Ram’s Mask
  • Indrachit’s Mask
  • Hanuman’s Mask
  • Tosakanth’s Mask
Vault Bonus: 5 Defense
Boost: Wet Paint (+32 attack skill)
While I do not yet know what the collections are called for episodes 3 through 5, nor do I know what the vault bonus or boosts are as yet, I do know what the items are for each level.
Episode Three Collection – Possibly Spices or Herbs
  • Coriander
  • Garlic
  • Tumeric
  • Green Peppercorn
  • Holy Basil
  • Lemongrass
  • Thai Chili
Episode Four Collection – My guess would be carvings
  • Wall Carving
  • Floral Statue
  • Dragon Statue
  • Decorative Nightstand
  • Lotus Bloom
  • Rearing Elephant
  • Stone Buda
Episode Five Collections – Flowers
  • Marco Polo
  • Grace Pink
  • Misteen
  • Jade Siam
  • Bom Gold
  • Bom Blue
  • Fatima
This is what I know thus far and of course I will update you as soon as I know more. In the mean time have fun playing Mafia Wars.

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit