google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Treasure Chests Wishlist

Share

We can put Treasure Chest on our wishlist.. I have 5 Chests now and I can send it as a gift to my mafia..



Btw, here is the link to put it on your wishlist :

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/track.php?next_controller=loot&next_action=wishlist_add&next_params=%7B%22gift_category%22%3A%221%22%2C%22gift_id%22%3A%22466%22%7D


So I have 5 chests and I gave one to my mafia.. this is what she received :




Ok, now.. you have 1 Treasure Chest given by me.. but the sad thing is you STILL have to spend 9 Reward Points to unlock the chest!




Is there any of you who can open this chest for free? Anybody have the cheat link or glitch??
Just curious.. Hehehehe

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit