google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Mafia Wars : Error on Sending Gifts & Recruiting Mafia

Share

Another bugs happen..

Several of my friends and I aren't able to recruit people nor are we able to send gifts or ask for presents. When it asks to select a person to send something to, no matter how many people you select it always says "Please Select Some Friends First".

Attached is a screen shot of the error. In this example, I had selected 2 friends to send something to.




I don't know is it a bug or is it because probably we have used it already and we need to wait for 24 hours before sending more. And I think they also connect it with mafia invitation.. because now I can not send any mafia invite too..

So, let's just wait for 24 hour after our last gift sending.. if it is a bug, hope they can fix it as soon as possible!

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit