google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Limit of Sending Gifts

Share

Hi there! Hello, my friends!

This holidays we act like a Santa! Have so many gift request and have to send all because we want all of our mafia families to get their special items from the gift we send.

I have tried to send all gifts yesterday that many of you requested and still :

You have 91 mafia wars gift requests.


Unfortunately, I have found this message appear when I have sent 5 gifts to you.



Do they give the limit to send gifts? Will be hurt if they do...

Then I try to send another gift and got this one :



Thanks God, I'm able to become Santa again... hope you all got your gifts! This rose is for you!

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit