google search optimized for best results for you!try it your self!

Weird Wishlist??!!

Share

Hi there! Hello all..

I got these wishlist images from my mafias (can not mention the accounts here to protect the innocents). No, this is not the product of computer editing..




I don't know how to put them all on your wishlist.. but I have noticed that a few weeks ago you could put any item(s) on your wishlist.



And this image above also happened few weeks ago when Cuba was launched. A friend of mine got surprise when he logged in to the game and find that he had lots of those mastery items on the wishlist!

Call this bug, error, glitch.. any name you want it! Apparently this all has been fixed now. Or perhaps you can show me any other weird wishlist? Will post more if you can provide me the link.. Thank you!

Please give your comment if you like it

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

get it now

toolbar powered by Conduit